1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Looking for a way in to Manufacturing Support? Your career starts here. This is your opportunity to join the team in providing test support for production and proto circuits in wafer form. You will get all the support, encouragement and detailed instructions you need to execute. Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving. Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems. Provides technical support in the area of electronic or mechanical operations, tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems.
Works on manufacturing technical assignments with clearly defined objectives. Technical duties will require use of judgment, and analytical thinking. Strong logistical skills are also required. Works alongside engineers that may need assistance to solve product/process problems which require technical knowledge. May require specialized training/certification or in-depth electronic background.
- Ability to work in an Clean room environment (gown and hood/bunny suit)
- Ability to work in a Multi-disciplined cross departmental environment
- Substrate and chip handling experience
- Interested in rapid skill development and progressively increased responsibility
- Experience with integrated circuits (fabrication and handling)
- Experience with microscopes
- Working knowledge of electricity and electrical testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong logistical skills
- AS or Certificate in Electronics Technology