5260 Western Ave Chevy Chase, MD 20815
The Developer responsibilities will include working with the existing Rollbar engineers to assist departments in integrating the Rollbar product into their development process. This engineer will also work with the Code Health team to enforce best practices for the use of Rollbar along with other Code health tools such as the Sonar tool. This person may also if they can come up to speed assist application team in the integration of Rollbar and Sonar into their local IDEs.
• Rollbar, Sentry, or other log analysis tool experience a plus.
• Senior level Java (J2EE) or .NET experience.
• Database and SQL proficiency.
• Basic familiarity with several programming languages.
• VSTS and/or JIRA. Experience with APIs a plus.
• Experience with PCI and working with sensitive data.
• Documentation writing experience.
• Some background in analytics and/or statistics
• Java development experience.
• Ability to develop and articulate logging standards (what is an error/warning/info/etc.?)