IT Engineer IV (Active Directory)
11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 21076
We are looking for a Senior Active directory Engineer for our direct client at Reston, VA.
Must have the following Skills and Abilities:
• Mastery level knowledge with supporting, managing and implementing Microsoft Active Directory.
• 10+ years dedicated to Microsoft enterprise software and platforms.
• High level knowledge with supporting, managing and implementing Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services. (ADFS).
• Must have significant ADFS 2.1 & 3.0 Administration, Engineering and Infrastructure Knowledge.
• Proficiency in VBScript or Power Shell.
• 5+ years technical leadership responsibilities.
• Thrives in a highly regulated and fast changing environment
• Must have significant Active Directory Administration, Engineering and Infrastructure Knowledge as well as experience dealing with multiple trusted and untrusted Domains.
• Must have significant Active Directory Design and Troubleshooting Knowledge as well as experience dealing with Domain Controller issues.
• Must have significant experience with Group Policy processing and troubleshooting across various computing platforms including servers, web servers, desktops etc.
• The personnel will provide daily support for Quest applications. (Recovery Manager for Active Directory, Active Roles Server, InTrust and Spotlight on Active Directory)
• This position will provide 24/7 coverage for Corporate Active Directory Support.
• The candidate must be skilled in fast paced and changing environment with proven multitasking skills and focus on details and accuracy.
• The candidate must have proven End User interaction with various End Users and able to maintain ticket SLA’ s for responding to User Requests promptly.
• Expertise in Windows desktops and Servers and other Microsoft technologies Troubleshooting skills is a daily requirement. (Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008/2008R2 and 2012R2)
• The position will provide support for following documentation, and Sr. Engineering guidance for implementing changes on systems requiring Active Directory integration.
Nice to have Skills and Abilities:
The candidate should have experience in migration of services from LDAP to Active Directory.
Top 3 Skills
1. Company Longevity
2. Experience (tailored to Active Directory)
3. Leadership ability