11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
We are looking for a Senior IT Engineer for our direct client at Reston, VA. The details of the requirement are given hereunder. Interested candidates may submit the resumes in word format.
Technical Skills and Abilities:
1. Expertise with managing and integration applications with Ping Identity.
2. Experience with security protocols and protecting (especially SAML, SPML, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Federation, Oauth2).
3. Must have understanding of directory services, access management (SSO), federation, web services and service oriented architectures (SOA) concepts.
4. Must have hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, JDBC, XML, JSP/Servlet, HTML.
5. Must have hands-on experience with full lifecycle project development with experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
6. Must have hands-on experience with Web Services with security implications.
7. Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
8. Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills.
1. Highly motivated, results-oriented, strong technical leadership
2. Good team player and effective communicator
3. Excellent documentation skills
4. Be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
1. Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related fields preferred.
2. 7 years of professional software development experience.
3. 5 years of professional Java / J2EE experience.
4. Experience in Ping Identity on AWS is a big plus
5. Experience in Oracle Virtual Directory 11gR2 is a big plus, but not required
6. Experience in Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 is a big plus, but not required
7. Working experience in financial services or real estate industry is a big plus.
1. Contractor will be working on ESSO, AD, LDAP, ASP’ s and internal applications interfacing for SSO.
2. Day-to-day activities include development/testing/administration of Oracle IDAM, java programs, web services, documentation and providing assistance to partner IT staff where necessary
3. May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
4. Ideal background: Mortgage, Financial, Large Company/Environment
Experience with DevOps and Agile. Self-Motivating. Guide the rest of the team.
New CIAM project, Customer solution.