IT Project Coordinator
999 18th Street, Suite 3000 Orlando, Florida 32801
- Ensuring all tickets and customer needs are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinating projects within the IT department. This includes working with stakeholders, team members and management.
- Impressing the IT department with your outstanding organizational skills.
- Helping monitor tasks, assigning responsibilities, and setting deadlines to ensure swift progress of IT projects.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with IT team members to be able to quickly address user needs.
- Developing working relationships with non-IT and department leads to be proactive on emergent issues, determine maintenance windows, and keep an open channel of communication between IT and the rest of the business.
Education, Experience and Skills:
Bachelor' s degree (B. A. / B. S.) in business, public policy, telecom/technology management from four-year college or university; Master’ s Degree preferred; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-6 years of Project Management Experience
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workloads based on business needs
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Travel required 25% - 40%.