IT Security Implementation Manager
11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is looking for an IT Security Implementation Manager for our direct client at Reston, VA.
- Conduct maturity assessment of an outsourced IT service provider, prior to transition of major existing business capabilities.
- Review service provider operating procedures, policies, standards, SLAs, and KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal service teams and SMEs to review and assess outsourced service provider' s readiness to operate the platform for transitioned business capabilities.
- Provide visibility for senior management into effectiveness of service provider processes, tools, and SLA/KPI achievement which support transitioned business capabilities.
- Experience leading outsourcing effort of major business capabilities to a managed service provider.
- Prior experience performing vendor maturity assessment, audit, and/or readiness assessment.
- Experience working with audit, Risk & Controls, and Information Security groups to perform external IT audit/assessment.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, software development lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile project management methodologies.
- Nice to have, familiarity with
- COSO, COBIT, SSAE 16, SOC 1/2 readiness assessments
- High proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical/technical skills
- Strong oral communication, business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to execute across multiple locations and stakeholder groups. Ability to influence others effectively across a matrix driven organization.