IT Support Specialist/LDAP
11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
We are looking for a IT Support Specialist for our direct client at Reston, VA. The details of the requirement are given hereunder. Interested candidate may send their resume in word format.
- IT Support Specialist provides support for low to high complexity access control to system applications/platforms.
- Possess the ability to execute " heads-down" provisioning activities throughout the business day with focus on accuracy, compliance and speed.
- Be flexible and responsive to off-hour demand to meet critical business needs weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Have an understanding of and, appreciation for, access-related cybersecurity risks
- Be able to follow established protocols with documentation for provisioning, in order to remain compliant with regulatory guidelines
- Adept at provisioning Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Microsoft Exchange, on a multi-domain network.
- Experience using SailPoint' s Identity IQ
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Remedy, ServiceNow and XMatters
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to perform root cause analysis
- Enjoy working directly with customers and have excellent customer service skills
- Be detailed oriented, good at time management, and able to effectively multi-task *NOTES* Help Desk experience would help.
- RSA/VPN experience is a plus. ServicesNow experience is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and
- Knowledge of Remedy ticket system is a must. This position is heavily data entry.