IT project Manager with Executive Presentation and Reporting skills
worldgate drive Herndon, Virginia 20170
Kavaliro is looking for an IT PM with a minimum of 5-7 years experience to work with our direct client in Herndon, VA. The right candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, strong presentation & reporting skills, Project Server, Agile and experience with Operations projects. This is an IMMEDIATE need! There will be an in-person interview next Friday (5/4/2018) then hire.
- Team consists of a Director and several Portfolio Managers
- Goal is to bridge the gap between business and technology teams primarily in Operations under the COO.
- Need someone to work on a couple Operations work streams that are managed by VP' s and related to automation and a command center.
-Extract and summarize bi-weekly updates and deck creation.
- Presentations to VP level management
- PMP certified with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience
- Bachelors degree in IT or Business (Masters degree preferred)
- Experience with a large scale, multi-platform environment.
- Multi project focused – track status and activities
- Technical PM experience is important, not a particular tool or technology, just a high level understanding of SDLC
- Strong communication and presentation skills (VP level at times)
- Analysis ability to identify trends and project bottlenecks using Excel
- Project Server, MS Project, Jira or other lean management tools
- Agile Methodology