Incident Manager/App. Support with Server side (Unix ideally) and storage knowledge
11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is looking for an Incident Manager/Application Support Analyst with server side (Unix ideally) experience and an understanding of how storage works. The position is with our direct client in Reston, VA and is an immediate need.
- Work in an enterprise command center handling application and end user issues - then help with triage
- Standard 40 hour per week schedule. (Ie. M-F, 9-5)
- Technical background(server side (Unix, etc.) how storage works, and must be an SME in one area of the technology stack.
- SME on server side (ie. Unix admin., etc. )
- 6+ years of experience as an Incident manager in a 24/7 production environment. This is a standard 40 hour per week schedule. (Ie. M-F, 9-5)
- 6+ years of experience with IT Infrastructure and applications is required.
- Hands on experience with Service-Now, Remedy, or other ticketing tools is required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Communicate with senior management on technical issues in non-technical terms and run large conference calls during Incident calls.
- Experience working with compliance, audit, outside regulators, and other support organizations
- MyServices ticketing tool
- GSE/Finance industry experience