Informatica (IT Engineer)
11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is looking for an Informatica (IT Engineer) to work with our direct client in Reston, VA. Administration of PowerCenter, MDM, Unix shell scripting and Oracle are must haves. Netezza ND, CDC, and Python is plus.
This is an immediate need!
- Looking for an Engineer who has done platform administration and Oracle, Netezza etc. Understands network technology, gets deeper into the problem and performance diagnosis is required.
- Ability to diagnose issues and speak to their approach on how to handle issues or concerns as they arise.
- Any candidate that has previous experience with upgrades, maintenance would be an ideal candidate.
- 7 + years of hands-on experience in supporting and engineering Informatica (9.6/10.1) platform.
- 7 + years of hands-on Informatica platform support and hands-on experience in upgrading and operationalizing Informatica.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in building resilient UNIX platform environment of Informatica.
- 7 + Years of hands-on experience working in UNIX, Oracle, Netezza environment.
- 7 + years of hands-on experience in configuration, design and development of large scale ETL and Enterprise Data Warehouse applications.
- 7+ years of strong hands on experience in building code and supporting consumers in Power Center, Power exchange, Data Quality, CDC (Change data Capture) MDM, Oracle, Netezza and Informatica data replication(IDR).
- 7 + Years of hands-on Informatica process Automation experience using Python, Perl and UNIX shell scripting.
- Administration of PowerCenter, MDM and Oracle. Netezza ND, CDC IS PLUS.
- Unix Shell scripting is a Must and Python is Plus.
Questions the manager will ask:
- Focus on Platform and Administration, multimode environments.
- What kinds of performance diagnostics. How supported Informatica.