Tysons Corner, VA 22033
The Cyber Media Analyst will identify threats and develop threat vulnerability assessments. The Analyst will provide actionable intelligence and support high profile cyber security related activities and projects. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Connects pieces of information that is available from different sources like field agents and form reliable reports on anti-terrorism and national security to deal with potential threats.
- Assesses the believability of the information from the reliable sources, collects it and validates intelligence to protect the nation.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Bachelor' s degree and 8+ years of related experience, or Master’ s degree and 7+ years experience to include:
- Experience analyzing cyber media, to include social media platforms
- Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
- Advanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas
- Experience leveraging quantitative metrics in analytic products and analyzing complex trends
- Experience manipulating data visualization tools and synthesizing data
- Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
- Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
- Knowledge of cyber security best practices and policies within the Intelligence Community
- Knowledge of malware, pen testing, and CEH-related practices
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership.