532 Riverside Ave. Jacksonville, Florida 32202
* Plans and conducts professional level internal audits relating to operational, compliance, and financial activities associated with corporate and Medicare processes and activities.
* Analyzes and documents business processes, identifying risks and determines and applies appropriate testing procedures.
* Assesses management controls documents, develops and communicates comprehensive recommendations to effectively mitigate or eliminate weaknesses
* Communicates with management regarding audit results, recommendations, risk concerns, and gains concurrence for recommendations.
* Provides feedback regarding open issue validations. Special Projects and Consulting * Assists and supports audits and/or investigations outside the scope of the normal audit plan at Sr. Management' s request.
* Supports special departmental projects as needed.
* Performs consulting services with all levels of employees and management regarding internal control issues and concerns.
* Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
* Bachelor' s degree in business related program
* Minimum 3 years internal audit experience or related business experience defined as auditing, accounting, business process analysis, or program evaluation
* Strong organization and planning skills
* Well-developed analytical ability (qualitative and quantitative) to draw sound conclusions and support effective problem-solving
* Effective written, oral, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to establish and build relationships at various levels across organizational boundaries, both internally and externally
* Understanding of Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) framework concepts *
Knowledge of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
* Demonstrated knowledge of proper application of sampling techniques
* Strong working knowledge in the use of MS Office Suite including VISIO and PowerPoint PREFERRED
* Designation as CPA, CIA, or CFE
* Prior Medicare related audit experience
* Competent in the use of electronic work papers/audit software such as TeamMate or Auto Audit (Paisley)
* Ability to document systems and operational processes with flowcharts, narratives and questionnaires Requirements Manager only interested in candidates with actual Internal Audit experience.