5600 granite pkwy Plano, Texas 75021
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Java Developer to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. Java, Spring, REST) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- This position will support legacy applications and retire the old systems
- Integrate legacy applications to Oracle identity
- Core Java application experience
- Remediate vulnerabilities by updating or enhancing code
- REST and API calls experience needed
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Java Programmer (J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate)
- REST Web Services
- Experience with SSO technologies (SAML2.0).
- Experience with Agile Projects (JIRA or Rally experience if possible)
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 2-4 years' experience required.