Java Developer with DevOps
12000 Sunrise Valley Drive Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is seeking a Java Developer to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (JAVA is required) to support business requirements.
Top 3 skills: hard coder, but not looking for someone who simply executes. Needs to be innovative, be able to lead through an agile release, and execute on thoughts.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 5-7 years’ experience required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (JAVA is required)
- Full Stack Java Developer with Angular, Unix and Automation
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Notes: DevOps role, needs experience with Java as that is the main tool being used. Transforming legacy system. Experience with Java is necessary. Definitely needs to be able to code. Server side java experience. UNIX would be good experience, cucumber, Jenkins, etc.
- Mortgage/finance background is not necessary
- CICD – nice to have