Java/Scala Developer with TS eligibility
Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro is looking for a Mid-Level Java Developer in support of our DIA client in Washington, D.C. and Reston, Virginia. We offer generous compensation, bonuses, benefits and an opportunity to further refine your skills working with other experts while balancing work and life.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Expected to design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications with minimal guidance.
· Work on distributed systems (Spark and Hadoop) to process and analyze large datasets with low latency.
· Participate in the design, implementation, and testing of scalable, reliable data pipelines.
· Passion for working on cutting-edge projects and large scale datasets
· Ability to collaborate closely with Product and implement complex product requirements
· JAVA/Scala Development Experience
· Experience with Angular, Bootstrap, React, Node, Spark, Kafka, AWS Lambda, " Reactive" or " Responsive" application development.
· Experience in the DevOps and Agile SCRUM/Kanban environment. Container / CI/CD development (Docker, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo, Kubernetes, etc)
· Ability to understand and maintain an existing large heterogeneous code baseline
· Experience integrating custom software with COTS products and interfaces
· Bachelor’ s Degree or four years of additional experience in lieu of a Degree
· Have 5-7 years of Software Development Experience
· Must be a US Citizen at the time of application submission
all applicants must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance with access to SCI data.