Jr. BA / Project Coordinator I with finance industry experience
13150 Worldgate Drive Herndon, Virginia 20170
Kavaliro is looking for a Jr. Business Analyst / Project Coordinator to work with our direct client in Reston, VA. The right candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience with coordinating and attending meetings, reporting, action item follow ups, data analysis and other duties as needed. Requirements and use cases are also required. Excellent grammar is a must have and knowledge with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Rally, JIRA, DOORs and SharePoint are required. A background in the finance industry is a strong plus.
- Must be able to capture details from start to finish and manage the team (ie. What is the next item we need to work on) will support 4 leads (Scrum Masters).
- Some analysis work – ie. Production issue (mostly gathering info to get things together) Being a go-getter is very important
- TOP ITEMS:
- Attn to detail
- Team player
- Resume needs to show examples of how candidate worked with number of stakeholders and how they supported them.
- Agile experience not required but want the ability to learn it.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requirements writing and User Stories using Rally/JIRA/DOORs
- Strong organizational skills, an eye for detail, and excellent grammar
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, OneNote, and SharePoint (nice to have)
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel preferred (experience doing PivotTables, Charts, and vLook-Ups, etc.)