Jr. Cloud Analytics Developer with TS/SCI clearance
Springfield, VA 22152
Kavaliro is seeking a Junior Cloud Analytics Developer to join our team in support of our National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency client in Springfield, Virginia. Be a part of our team helping to solve complex problems, test innovative approaches and research new solutions to storing, manipulating and presenting information. Successful candidates will know how to apply the theoretical models of computer science to complex system architecture and system software organization challenges. Apply your computer science expertise to projects that seek to create new standards for the transformation of information.
Perform highly complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software in support of distinct product hardware or technical service lines of businesses. Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems. Plan and conduct major technical phases of significant projects by coordinating the efforts of technical support staff and the performance of assigned projects. Review the completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendors' capabilities. Assist with training less experienced software engineer staff.
- Experience with microservice (java, python, go) development in a Linux environment, Apache NiFi, Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Apache Kafka, Accumulo, Elasticsearch
- Experience with deploying applications in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Commercial Cloud Services
- Experience with Openshift or Kubernetes
- Experience with troubleshooting network routing, interconnectivity, and firewall issues
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of NGA and the intelligence community
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
BA or BS degree and 3-7 years of experience with developing and deploying software solutions
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.