Junior Project Manager with strong Excel skills
13100 Worldgate Drive Herndon, Virginia 20170
Kavaliro is looking for a Junior Project Manager/Project Coordinator with strong Excel skills including; vlookups, pivot tables, etc. and excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position is with our direct client in Herndon, VA and is an immediate need.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, be detail oriented, well organized and have strong Excel skills.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assisting in daily risk activities to allow for regular re-assessment of suppliers in a timely manner.
- Conduct due diligence with internal stakeholders (business units and sourcing leads) to validate supplier classification prior to initiating the risk re-assessment.
- Ensure compliance with the program requirements, this includes reporting/escalating to management as well as producing stats for governance committee meetings.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to support the risk review process.
- Assess risk, and perform assessments around key subcontractors. Ensure all artifacts are uploaded to our central system of record and mark each task as completed within the system.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience