Lead Business Analyst
Herndon Herndon, Virginia 20170
Kavaliro is seeking a Lead Business Analyst to perform business and data analysis on strategic technology initiatives supporting the Single Family business. The analyst will independently lead concurrent analysis efforts, manage stakeholders and work with the Product Owner and development resources to define and deliver outstanding software features to customers.
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, product managers/owners, and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand applications that accomplish business operations of assigned work unit(s).
- Conduct data analysis across multiple, high complexity IT systems, Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business unit(s), or develop specifications for such queries or analyses to be performed by others.
- Serve as team, project, or technical lead in project involving definition of business processes or development of technical/business specifications for new or modified business management or operational software.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, information systems, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience required
- Must have experience working on large scale software projects in an Agile, co-located setting as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Experience in Business intelligence software and API technology development is a plus.
- Data analysis, must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models.