Legal Billing Coordinator
9002 San Marco Court Orlando, FL 32819
- Collaborate with internal associates to prepare new vendor packets to outside counsel for initial engagement and manage entire process.
- Responsible for setting up new vendors in all systems, which includes initial paperwork with Accounts Payable, creation of firm profile, firm admin matter, and upload firm documents in Legal Tracker.
- Create new matters and update matter information (i.e. G/L coding, approval routes, budgets, etc.) as appropriate in Legal Tracker.
- Assign roles and grant matter access to internal and external participants in Legal Tracker. Update and maintain the Master Vendor Contact List.
- Performs other administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, expense reports, and organize meetings as directed.
- Attend administrative staff meetings, maintain binder and support administrative team as back-up in the absence of another team member.
- Support supervisor and manager on special projects.