Mainframe Operations Programmer - REMOTE
- Addison, TX 75001
Mainframe Operations Programmer- REMOTE
Job Description: This position is to join our Mainframe Support area as Operations Programmer and will participate in supporting numerous Mainframe-related projects designed to modernize Mainframe operations.
• Research and document data flows that relate to the Mobius ABS processing
• Identify predecessor and successor relationships for batch flows
• Identify and document internal database relations.
• Cross reference NB IBM platform datasets with corresponding BDOC IBM datasets
• Assist with developing migration plan
• Assist with parallel processing validation.
Familiar with the following:
• z/OS knowledge to research dataset creation, job flows
• working knowledge of ISPF, SORT, and other IBM tools
• familiarity with JCL
• Skilled at creating Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint