Manufacturing Operations Coordinator, Fab - Expert (607502)
1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy Santa Rosa, California 95403
Selected candidate will be responsible for manufacturing complex optical assemblies in a cleanroom environment, using techniques of optical alignment, attachment, metrology, and testing on individual optical components, sub-assemblies, and complete optical assemblies.
· Working in a class 100/1000 cleanroom align laser systems using concepts of auto reflection and interferometry.
· Perform epoxy based assembly processes to create complex opto-mechanical assemblies.
· Use mechanical and/or optical measuring equipment (oscilloscopes, autocollimators and/or other related test equipment)
· Use of computer-automated test systems, and entering results in Microsoft Excel.
· Use of hand tools and mechanical fixturing for mechanical assembly.
· Perform cleaning of optical components and assemblies using approved solvents
· Product packaging and transfer to Shipping/Receiving department