Manufacturing Operations Support - Entry (SWING) (620119)
1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy Santa Rosa, California 95403
This position is in our PICO microassembly area in Santa Rosa, California. We manufacture modules in support of our internal customers. You will be part of the team in automated or manual assembly. This team is responsible for the production of micro circuits. In PICO you are responsible for the quality and consistency of the parts; your work affects the quality and function of these microcircuits. An operator is expected to work closely and professionally with engineering, trainers and operators to assure the quality of the micro circuits
Though you will be part of a team, you will be working independently under the direction of a coordinator, to contribute to the area’ s goals. The scope and complexity of your training will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills. Operators in this area will have to handle delicate and sensitive materials in various form. Operators will be expected to use manufacturing equipment such as bonders, pick and place, epoxy dispense or manual assembly tools. This position requires attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality stand
• The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
• The ability to bring concerns up though a standardized chain of command.
• Ability to handle and process multiple materials.
• Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts.
• Experience with micro assembly is desired
• Experience with microscopes is desired
• Proficient computer skills.
• Skilled coordination/multitasking.
• Ability to handle delicate products.
• Team communication and collaboration.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.