Manufacturing Ops Specialist, Proc/Prod - Expert - (Assembler) (602546)
1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy Santa Rosa, California 95403
Manufacturing Ops Specialist, Proc/Prod – Expert – (Assembler)
Responsible for performing a variety of duties within a manufacturing environment. Duties may be related to production, materials handling, manufacturing process support, test and rework and quality inspection, including provision of training to other Manufacturing Operations Support employees. May enter data into or access information in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and Shop Floor Control Production/Test tracking system. Determines and/ or follows techniques and operations in the fabrication, assembly and testing of assemblies or final products. Executes electronic/ microelectronic/ mechanical/ electrical assembly or sub-assembly operations. Responsible for performing inspection of sub-assemblies or final assemblies or products. Interprets prints, manufacturing drawings, diagrams and lists in approving or rejecting in-process or final assemblies. Maintains records and/or databases for tracking.
- Evaluates assignments and determines actions required to meet work area objectives
- Tasks involve analysis and determination of new/ customized approaches to meet requirements
- Solves complex problems (inter-related, multiple variables) requiring breadth/ depth of knowledge of work area processes, procedures, objectives, plans
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically, minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.