Marketing & Communication Specialist
11600 American Dream WAy Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro has an opening for a Marketing & Communication Specialist to support the Duty To Serve marketing strategy team in executing programs in the Manufactured Home, Sustainable Housing and Rural markets. The contractor will be expected to operate with considerable latitude in executing complex marketing programs to fulfill and optimize the marketing strategy for Duty to Serve. Provide value-added expertise in marketing concepts, techniques, and standards. Utilize wide-ranging experience to drive deliverables to completion and socialize successes to internal stakeholders.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Execute Duty to Serve marketing programs to meet deliverable commitment for three key markets.
- Manage key internal and external relationships as required.
- Consult with current and potential external partners in executing programs, products, and initiatives.
- Provide consulting support, best practices, and project management.
- Support customers in developing outreach and marketing deliverables (such as but not limited to whitepapers, digital assets, web pages, sales toolkits) and events.
- Collaborate with internal partners in resolving issues that impede market growth.
- Design and develop processes to track, monitor, and report progress as needed.
- Produce reports and deliver presentations as needed.
- May complete highly complex marketing projects
- Participate as a marketing team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 3+ years’ experience leading the execution of multiple marketing channels (owned, earned and paid) such as digital, email, print, events, partnerships and sponsorships
- 3+ years’ experience working with internal and external creative teams and advertising agencies
- B2B and B2C content writing experience a plus
- Able to work autonomously with direction as needed
- Able to communicate effectively and influence across levels and functions through verbal and written formats
- Ability to communicate the product value proposition to arm account teams with sales talking points
- Proven ability to execute go-to-market launch plans that require many deliverables
- Ability to manage a large volume of work and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to project manage their own work to meet deadlines