250 Technology Park Lake Mary, FL 32746
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the technical aspects of key marketing systems (e.g., Eloqua, Salesforce.com) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
• Management of large datasets to monitor, maintain, and enhance data quality within the marketing systems.
• Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization – and report to teammates on the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns.
• Assist in Kavaliro digital transformation by structure marketing efforts to facilitate lead generation and optimize conversions.
This position requires:
• Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Computer Science, Economics or Marketing, preferred
• Knowledge and experience with sales and marketing automation systems; Eloqua and Salesforce preferred
• Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis. Excellent analytical skills with strong process-orientation and keen organizational capabilities with the desire to work in a rapid-paced and fastevolving environment.
• Ability to work independently, and within cross-functional teams, with proven relationship-building skills.
• A deep understanding of web-related behaviors and trends and the ability to optimize for these with experience in web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics.
• Ability to extract meaning and suggest action from data, not just report metrics, including excellent presentation skills and the ability to present data and accompanying insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to leverage business experience/acumen to identify new business and marketing operations opportunities.