3600 Rio Vista ave Orlando, Florida 32805
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
This role will provide CAD drafting basic design support to the Mechanical Engineering team.
Execute Engineering Change Orders using Inventor and Autodesk Vault Basic, as well as AutoCAD.
Create cable drawings, new drawings and CAD models from engineer' s or electrical technician' s sketches or mark-ups.
Create CAD models and documentation for CAD library parts and legacy parts/assemblies.
Position Will Grow to perform the following duties within 1 – 3 years:
Assist and consult Engineering personnel in Inventor and Vault issues and challenges.
Contribute to CAD and CAD team administration.
Assist in the development of some new product/prototype development by creating models and drawings per Engineer, designer, or team instructions. Complete necessary documentation for release of some newly developed products to production.
Facilitate the MDT Conversion project as a dedicated resource or as a consultant.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience as Drafter
- 2 Year Associate degree or CAD drafting technical certificate
- Preferred Education and Experience
- 2 – 3 Years’ Experience Autodesk Inventor
- 3D Solid Modeling CAD program
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Autodesk AutoCAD
- Work Authorizations / Security Clearance / Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Post Offer Background check and drug screening required
- Working Conditions / Work Schedule / Travel
- 8AM – 5PM Monday - Friday
- Physical Requirements
- Office Environment - ability to use computers and office equipment, light lifting and other physical requirements necessary to perform essential job functions.