Medical Billing & Collections Associate
2002 N. Lois Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33607
We are seeking an experienced Medical Billing & Collections Associate. Responsibilities for this position may include, but are not limited to charge review, posting payments, insurance claim follow-up, denial management, and accounts receivable analysis. The position may entail communication with both patients and insurance carriers in order to settle billing issues.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is analytical, dependable, and efficient to ensure prompt and accurate reimbursement.
- Current knowledge of third party billing and collection requirements to include Medicare, Medicaid, commercial and and managed care payers
- One year experience in physician billing or similar experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounts receivable, billing and collections
- Computer skills including familiarity w/Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and collaborate as part of the team
- Demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful but not required
We offer a collaborative team based culture, the ability to learn in a respected and revolutionary company, and a competitive benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tampa FL, Carrollton GA, and Blue Bell PA
Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent