MicroStrategy Reports Analyst
Washington Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a MicroStrategy Reports Analyst for a contract position with our direct client in Washington DC
- Business Analyst is responsible for leading the Business Intelligence reporting requirements, code, redeveloping impacted reports, create end user reports using MicroStrategy
- Responsibilities include analyzing the business needs, Developing reports and analytics to satisfy the business needs and also responsible for all SDLC documentation needed for the project
- Analyst will be required to design reports identified by the business in a reporting tool (MicroStrategy). At a later phase in the project analyst will be required to plan and execute UAT testing and create all associated documents.
Experience needs are Business Intelligence Tool (MicroStrategy, Spotfire, Business Objects/Crystal Reports) Report development experience is needed
- Strong SQL experience preferably on SQL server and Oracle platforms. Must be able to demonstrate analytical skills necessary for data analysis
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience
- Preferably have experience with mortgages/ financial industry/ complex financial products/Loans is a plus
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Additional understanding of MBS Trading, Capital Markets Operations will be big plus.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a trading environment and interacting with Traders, Middle Office, and Development/QA personnel.
- Regular status reporting and some ad-hoc project management tasks will also be required.