3150 Holcomb Bridge Rd Norcross, Georgia 30071
The Middleware Engineer will join the migration readiness and support team of the Data Center Consolidation project as a middleware engineer.
1) Extensive technical knowledge on Middleware Technologies (Websphere Application Server, JBoss EAP, JBoss EWS, IBM MQ, IBM HTTP Server, Apache Web Server)
2) Installation and configuration of Middleware Products (Websphere Application Server, JBoss EAP, JBoss EWS, IBM MQ, IBM HTTP Server, Apache Web Server)
3) Hands-on Experience in Shell Scripting, Jython and Python Scripting
4) Experience in Production Support 24x7 including Incident, Change and Problem Management.
5) Raising support cases for critical incidents.
6) Extensive troubleshooting knowledge on Websphere Application Server, JBoss, IBM MQ
7) Hands-on experience in Unix Platforms (AIX, SunOS, Linux)
8) Hands-on experience in working with monitoring tools like Wily, splunk etc.
9) Hands-on experience in working with SSL certificates - raising CSR, importing and exporting certificates, PKI, knowledge on SSL terminologies.
10) Hands-on experience in anyone Load Balancers BIGIP or Netscaler.
11) Proactive support for the day-to-day Service Requests, Change Requests and Incidents.
12) Knowledge on SLA, OLA and MTTR.
Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
• Knowledge of storage management
• Knowledge of TCP/IP
• Knowledge of network monitoring and tools
• Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
• Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
• Skill in software installation and maintenance
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public