Mobile Security Analyst
7927 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 1100 McLean, Virginia 22102
We are looking for a Mobile Device Security Analyst for our client at Manassas, VA(Secret Clearance Required). A mid-level Mobile Device Security Analyst to provide support in the following tasks: The details of the requirements are given hereunder. Active Secret Security Clearance required at the minimum for this position. Interested candidate may submit the resume in word format. Qualified candidate will be contacted the next day.
- Provide expert cybersecurity knowledge of enterprise mobility systems to business and technology teams and facilitates the collaborative development of the security of the mobile technology strategy, standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Determine the most efficient methodology and path for securing the mobile infrastructure to include assessing technical configurations and security settings for mobile devices.
- Determine the most efficient methodology and path for analyzing and mitigating mobile incidents.
- Assist in the development of a mobile incident response process.
- Understand threats to mobile ecosystems and have the ability to design security solutions in support of mobile environments.
- Assess and integrate iOs, Android phones, and tablets within an integrated mobile threat platform (MTP) and mobile device management (MDM) environment.
- Review applications and provide recommendation on whether or not applications should be approved for use on the mobile platform.
- Assess security risks for integrating enterprise and commercial mobile apps into the mobile environment.
- Evaluate, recommend, and support operational changes, enhancements, and modifications to securing the mobile environment.
- Develop, maintain, and support operational documentation to include, but not limited to Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs), requirements documents, back-up/contingency plans, architectural design documents and diagrams, and/or Information Assurance (IA) related documentation.
- Perform other official duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer related field plus 5 years of professional experience or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience and advanced knowledge of security systems analysis, testing, and documentation;
- Knowledge of virtual environments, network operating systems, mobile device environments, and data encryption methods;
- Demonstrated expertise in communication protocols, network operating systems, servers, firewall implementation, IPS/IDS systems, and advanced malware detection systems;
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently on moderate to complex assignments using independent professional discretion and judgment as well as transition quickly between projects with minimal supervision;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with elected officials, senior staff, information systems professionals, and technical and non-technical users;
- Ability to comprehend and integrate complex computer technology and software into an effective information systems security program.
- Must have the ability to verify the solution meets the requirements;
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a Secret security clearance preferred,
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, users, contractors, and vendors; and
- One or more of the following preferred (CISSP, GIAC, EnCE, CCE, CEH).