Network Analyst III- Remote
- phoenix, Arizona 85004
Network Analyst III - 100% Remote
Responsible for deploying network technologies as well as the installation, configuration, maintenance and integration testing performance network equipment from Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Citrix.
• Installs, maintains and upgrades internal network hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
• Monitors usage and performance and general health of the network.
• Troubleshoots network issues.
• Assists with development of configuration and tools templates for standardization of the network.
• Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
5+ years of network engineer experience
• Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Citrix
• Knowledge of TCP/IP
• Knowledge of network monitoring and tools
• Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
• Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
• Skill in network software installation and maintenance
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
- 100% remote position (resources can sit anywhere in the US)
Shift - Must be available to work East Coast hours (8: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM EST) regardless of physical work location. Potential for minimal off-hour work depending on the needs of the business.
Bachelor’ s degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.