Alexandria, VA 22033
The Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), is responsible for installing, maintaining, operating and supporting all DoD OIG IT systems. The work of the OCIO enables the DoD OIG to accomplish its broad and continuing mission to support the warfighter and promote accountability, integrity, and efficiency in the Department of Defense.
• Coordinates the planning, design, and installation of equipment, using knowledge of engineering and programming as well as sophisticated instruments and computers
• Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
• Installs all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
• Designs, creates, and builds network services, equipment and devices.
• Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures.
• Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
• Active Current Top Secret Clearance with active SCI eligibility
• IAT Level II Certification
• 5 years of experience providing engineering support for Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems to include:
• Experience maintaining windows server operating systems to include patching, securing and monitoring performance
• Experience managing windows servers hosted on a virtual environment