Privacy Continuity Security Specialist
6675 Corporate Center Pkwy Jacksonville, FL 32216
Privacy Security Continuity Specialist - Contract
1. Supports privacy breach hotline and CMS reporting processes
2. Investigate privacy issues, and assists in implementing corrective action to closure.
3. Serve as an in-house expert on HIPAA compliance matters technical solutions that support business goals.
4. Assist in the preparation and review of privacy training materials, company intranet articles and/or other training and education materials presented by Security and Privacy.
5. Provide reporting and trend analysis.
6. Partner with other security and privacy staff to establish and maintain a high level of compliance with privacy and ASO requirements.
8. Prepare and present management summaries on privacy.
9. Provide regulatory compliance expertise to the Internal Audit team during
- A Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of Systems Security work experience
- Required knowledge of CMS Core Security Requirements necessary to coordinate the implementation of information security policies, protocols, and procedures
- Required knowledge of OS390, RACF, and TSO Experience in conducting business continuity planning, information systems security, and privacy activities
- Experience interfacing, influencing all levels of management, and reporting metrics to senior leadership In-depth knowledge of government health care claims processing systems -- FISS and MCS Thorough knowledge of Medicare regulations/rules, and carrier and intermediary operations
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of system security theory and principles Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and handle multiple projects effectively simultaneously
No third party candidates will be considered. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.