Project Analyst II
4000 wisconsin avenue Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a Project Analyst II to work with our direct client in Washington, DC. The right candidate will have the ability to converse with Senior leadership of the company and be comfortable w/ Excel, PowerPointT, SharePoint and Outlook.
DESCRIPTION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Project Analyst II to monitor project status and potential deviations from plans. This person is responsible for providing support to the project manager and develop reports regarding current status
- This person will directly support the Operations Chief of Staff for a large PMO.
- Must be comfortable with fast paced, ambiguous env’ t
- Not afraid to converse with senior leadership. Will work with her boss and her bosses direct reports.
- Comfortable w/ Excel, PPT, SP and Outlook
- A business side position, not a technical position
-1-2 years out of school is fine, coming from a large consulting company is ideal.
- Must have a good memory and soft skills
- Ability to shepherd the process (Not a PM, but has ability to follow up and close the loop)
- This is a great opportunity to learn a lot. Must like variety.
- No Data analysis is involved.
- Personality fit is the biggest thing! Must be able to learn quickly.
- PMP or CAPM is preferred, but not mandatory at all
- Ability to articulate verbally and in written communications.
- Duration is through the end of 2018 with a high probability it will convert to full time beforehand.
- 4 year Bachelor' s Degree is required