Project Coordinator/Facilities Analyst
1100 15th ST NW Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a Project Coordinator / Facilities Analyst to work with our direct client in Washington DC with Friday' s in Reston. The right candidate will have excellent attention to detail, invoicing and procurement systems experience, facilities operations experience and basic accounting experience. Facilities operations experience is ideal. This position will convert to a permanent position after 6 months if the employee performs at a high level.
- This is a hybrid Business/Project/Financial/Operational Analyst role.
- There will be 4-6 weeks of training with the person who is leaving.
- Facilities related work which covers buildings, operations, maintenance, expense and capital projects
- Very dynamic role. Will be busy and wear lots of hats.
- Create and manage Requisitions and Purchase Orders related to engineering services, construction, office supplies, software, etc…
-Will be located 4 days in DC and 1 day in Reston (Fridays) during the week.
- Will convert to permanent after 6 months if candidate performs well.
- Attention to detail is very important
- 6 people on the team.
- Systems experience (Ie. PeopleSoft for invoicing and Procure1 for Requisition/PO system) Very easy systems to learn and use
- Strong skills with Excel, Word and Adobe
- Financial operations and analysis experience with basic Accounting skills
- Facilities operations experience as they support the facilities team.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience required.
- ? Strong oral/written communication skills are required
- Create requisitions and process PO’ s
- Help manage Capital Projects(Currently 11 projects with 5 more coming)
- Decommission office locations,
- Help with Capitalization and Depreciation,
- Manage the expense tracker, emergency expense projects, space projects,
- Must have boots on the ground. and help with last minute items
- O&M – operations and maintenance - person will be doing this on a daily basis. Person will never have a lot of down time.
- Provide end-to-end support to project managers by tracking and troubleshooting problems issues.
- May compile budgets considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses.
- May review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.