Project Manager, Sr
4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy Jacksonville, Florida 32246
Sr. Project Manager - Contract
Responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, and accountability of project oriented work efforts and success of
their projects across the IT organization.
- 5 years of broad applied project management experience in managing technology projects and leading technical staff.
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Must have a solid demonstrated proficiency in the use and/or understanding of project tracking and management tools such as MS Project (including project schedule & financial tracking, reports and outputs and SharePoint).
- Solid proficiency with capacity planning and project projections with a strong financial management background
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Project 2010
- Expert in MS Excel
- Strong Communications (written and verbal)
- Agile Familiarity
No third party candidates will be considered. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.