Project Manager with Agile and finance industry experience
12000 Sunrise Valley Drive Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is looking for a Project Manager with Agile experience (Not an Agile Coach) and managing stakeholders in the finance industry. A minimum of 5-7 years experience is required and excellent soft skills and the ability to translate information is crucial. Budget management experience is also required. Jira and project Server are the preferred tools.
This position is with our direct client located in Reston and is an immediate need!
- 5-7 plus years minimum experience
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management skills are a must have.
- Good agile experience will suffice (understand Agile, Agile coach not needed)
- PMP/PMI Cert. is good, but take experience over it.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Customer-centric mindset with strong stakeholder engagement abilities.
Jira and Project Server are helpful (Or another Agile tool)
Day to Day
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Work closely with project sponsors and stakeholders to understand prioritization of features and target delivery timelines.
- Communicate across functional scrum teams and stakeholders to define agile commitments, and track progress towards key milestones.
- Facilitate senior level meetings with technical and business leaders
- Scrum meetings - taking notes and facilitating meetings
- Lots of interaction with Stakeholders.
- Track and identify risks, Develop mitigation plans