Project Manager with Business Requirements writing skills
11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
- Kavaliro is looking for a Project Manager with strong business requirements and reporting skills to work with our direct client in Reston with some days in DC. The right candidate will have experience with single family mortgages.
- The responsibilities is a mix of both, BA and PM.
- Summarize customer inquiries for executive reporting
- Lead Project Management Activities, including status reporting, Project Plan maintenance in Microsoft Projects, Issues and Risks
- Lead process of developing and defining business requirements for mortgage products.
- Assess market needs and opportunities. Provide recommendations.
- Operate in a lead capacity during product development.
- Manage timely and effective product delivery and deployment.
- Oversee development of product documentation, FAQs, reference materials for internal and external audiences, and customer training.
- Design and develop marketing initiatives, promotions, and communications related to specific products, product lines, or product areas.
Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent problem solver with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and customers
- Strong influencing skills and experience in researching, design and development of product Strong project management
- Ability to gather, analyze and synthesize information
- Advanced MS office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, e.g., vlookups, pivot tables, advanced calculations and formulas)
- Strong understanding of Single Family Business
- Good understanding of reporting using Tableau and SQL
- Data related project experience (SQL scripts, analyzing data and understanding DB structures)
- Visio experience (required)