Project Manager with Infrastructure
11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is looking for a Mid-Sr. level Infrastructure Project Manager to work with our direct client in Reston, VA. The right candidate will be a critical thinker with the ability to drive a project and with excellent verbal and written communication skills (Presentation decks, etc.). This is not an Application project, it is Infrastructure. Experience managing large projects and large budgets is required.
Project is a Cyber security internal information security project handling hardware, appliance and infrastructure changes. Group is mostly Waterfall with a little bit of Agile. Candidate will be tTracking and identifying risks and issues while coming up with solutions. Candidate will create and present presentation decks for weekly status reporting. If it’ s a release weekend, candidate may need to work over time but that would be the only scenario and will not be frequent.
- Most important skills are ability to drive the project to completion, not afraid to push back and have excellent communication skills.
- Need people with hosting engineering, network and infrastructure experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Critical Thinker with ability to ask the right questions.
- Must not be afraid to push back and provided alternative solutions.
- Transparent with communication
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Understand technical jargon and what the impact means to the application team
- GSE or Finance experience is not required.
- InfoSec background is not needed as long as they are a strong PM
- Infrastructure related projects is a must