5300 Center Drive Orlando, FL 32830
The Project Scheduler creates and maintains project schedules for assigned programs while communicating schedule status with project representatives throughout the project life cycle. He/she is responsible for developing integrated detail schedules utilizing Microsoft Project incorporating all disciplines, contractors, and client activities. He/she will partner with various project management teams to review contractor baseline schedules and validate durations, logic ties, critical path, and resource allocations across multiple utility projects.
- Build/develop project schedules in partnership with project management team.
- Drive accurate schedule information and reporting.
- Lead project team in strategic planning/scheduling sessions.
- Partner with Leadership, Business Planning and Planned Work Representative and Program Manager to develop the annual Utility Project Program Master Schedule.
- Develop detailed design and construction schedule submittals for project management team.
- Analyze contractor time extension requests, schedule impacts of Directives, and Change Orders.
- Build and maintain key relationships with Finance, Utility Operations, Engineering, Project Management, Consultants and Contractor team members and clients.
- Proactively identify potential issues and provide team with schedule and risk analyses.
- Bachelor’ s degree from a four-year college or university in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management. Education requirements may be mitigated with additional years of experience.
- 2+ years of applicable experience in Utilities, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or commercial facilities construction industry.
- Experience using Microsoft Project scheduling software.
- In the absence of a Bachelor' s degree, 4+ years of project scheduling experience is required.
PREFERRED SKILL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience managing multiple construction project schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction sequencing and trades.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of schedule analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost and resource loaded scheduling.
- 4+ years of project scheduling experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or commercial facilities construction industry.
- Project scheduling experience in a Utility environment