QA Testing Analyst
12000 Sunrise Valley Drive Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is looking for a QA Testing Analyst for, our direct client at Reston, VA. The details of the requirement are given hereunder. Interested candidates may submit the resume in word format .
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications of applications in development to see how they can be developed into testable elements.
- Develop test plan, test script, test scenario, and test methodology and document for execution.
- Conduct test execution of applications in test.
- Manual testing experience
- Strong experience in Mainframe is a must (Test validation as well as Batch execution)
- Any Automation test Experience is a plus
- May perform regression or other analyses and present in project meeting.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills as it pertains to testing software and providing operational support.
- Must have strong SQL query creation and manipulation skills.
- Strong XML generation testing, UNIX experience and batch execution experience
- Collaborate with managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in new or revised application.
- May single handedly deliver a small project or a segments of larger project
- Document test results, and compile results of other testers into consolidated report for management, clients, and applications staff.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - interpret requirements, build testable test cases, validate and interpret results
- Experience in testing tools: ALM, ClearQuest, and DOORS
- Agile Scrum/Kanban experience, Rally/Jira is a plus
- 5-8 years of hands on software testing experience