REMOTE Business Systems Analyst
- Atlanta, Georgia 30303
REMOTE Business Systems Analyst Senior
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, communicating and validating business/user requirements for processes, policies and information systems. Translate business needs/end-user requirements into functional specifications that describe what the system, process or product/service must do to fulfill the end-user/business requirements.
- Typically requires six or more years of demonstrated business systems analysis experience with at least one project as the business systems analyst lead on a “ large” project.
- Interact with executive level management and prepare and present presentations.
- Assist technology team with detailed design work, review technical design deliverables, resolve problems, ensure production rollout of any change is completed, manage change requests.
- Participate in design walkthroughs and provide support.
- Develop process and work flow models.
- Revise requirements, business roles and obtain customer sign-off as needed.
- Analyze impacts to software applications throughout all phases of the project.
- Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications.
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changed, variances and contingencies.
- Identify test requirements from specifications.
No third party candidates will be considered. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.