25 W. Watkins Road Ã¢ÂÂ 403A Gaithersburg, MD 20878
RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR f
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will provide critical support to recruitment partners, hiring managers and candidates through:
• Accurate collection of information and proper use of the systems that will be deployed throughout HR to support the recruitment processes.
• Support HR, recruitment partners and line managers with the hiring processes and activities where required, including compilation of interview guides and other relevant information.
• Supporting the deployment of global policies at a local level, including ensuring that we maintain the security and privacy of data.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, it' s essential that you have:
• Bachelor' s degree
• 5+ years of experience in an HR/Recruiting environment or related field.
• Execute and own the interview scheduling and candidate experience for senior level talent (i.e. high touch talent). Coordinating schedules, rooms, tours, confirmation of schedules with all interest parties, etc.
A strong track record of recruitment services delivery as a HR/Recruitment administrator, practitioner, specialist or generalist. Knowledge of policies, process and procedures pertaining to recruitment.
• Strong administrative/organization skills, with proficiency with Microsoft Office and other business tools and software, e.g. HR Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems (for example: Workday)
• Well developed people skills and ability to engage, communicate and work across local and regional Recruitment and HR teams, major stakeholders and other internal clients
. • Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Work Environment Work is performed at a desk using a computer and telephone most of the day, but may involve periods of time away from desk at Orientation or other recruiting events. Will interact with HR colleagues, hiring managers, HR business partners, candidates and external vendors.
Looking for someone that has experience in scheduling interviews (not seeking to train someone how to do this, outside of existing internal process).
- Candidates should be thoroughly pre-screened; Talent Acquisition needs someone that is sharp and able to multitask.
- Prior experience as a recruiter coordinator, administrative assistant and/or other customer facing/client service relationship roles is key.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience is required.