5260 Western Ave Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
The Remedy Developer will perform asset discovery, create application models and populate the Remedy CI database with CIs and service models to support Event Correlation, Change Management impact analysis and troubleshooting for Major Incidents.
This role will collect requirements from SOD, Devops and Application Development teams and create blueprint of the data that will be stored as CIs. Clearly define ITSM processes and data requirements for service request and change management work items for all consumers. Expose ITSM tooling API for consumption by modernization IT Service delivery APIs. Create a plan for ITSM to become a data aggregator of modernized IT Service delivery CIs (federated) to retrieve CI data that is required for insight into IT Service delivery and associated changes. Identify availability and other metrics to demonstrate success of service modeling and CI initiatives. Conduct audits of enterprise assets to identify servers and devices running out-of-date software.
Standardize the definition of the “ Enterprise Service” entity and attributes across all the various tooling.
Remedy Skills should include the following:
• Experience normalizing Remedy CI data
• Import discovery tool data set and application models into Remedy CI database
• Experience in reconciliation of Remedy CI data
• Experience federating Remedy CI data from different data sources
• Develop Business Service Models for most complex applications of an IT organization
• Experience using Remedy data management tool to load ITSM data
• Experience developing or customizing Remedy applications
• Experience developing SSIS packages or queries for SQL or Oracle RDBMS databases
• Prefer experience with Remedy OnDemand SaaS solution
ADDM / BMC Discovery skills should include experience discovering IT Assets using different discovery tools like BMC ADDM and Microsoft SCCM. Development of a blueprint of CIs to be loaded into BMC Remedy CI database. Ability to install, upgrade and maintain ADDM / BMC Discovery. Ability to create Static ADDM Application Models and create Dynamic ADDM Application Models. Experience with Remedy OnDemand SaaS solution is preferred along with an understanding of enterprise network architecture