SAAS Application Support Analyst-Ancillary Applications
6277 Sea Harbor Dr Orlando, Florida 32821
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design, which meets customer needs and provides maximum value.
- Exhibit professional demeanor while communicating with customers and peers.
- Configure, test, & document dashboards, reports and underlying data models to meet functional design and specifications.
- Exhibit humility while interacting with team members in the organization. Show eagerness to contribute to organizational values.
- Demonstrate passion for continued success of our customers; fortitude and perseverance in challenging situations.
- Be a fast learner and take ownership of knowledge gaps.
- Actively contribute ideas based on previous experience, share perspectives relating to existing situations.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with product management and development organizations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases
- Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
- Competent with packaged and SaaS application software implementation practices.
- Familiar with supporting the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and appropriate Change Management Processes
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Finance or equivalent experience
- Ability to demonstrate experience with data analysis and data manipulation.
- This position requires that the applicant selected is a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
- Experience with Excel, SQL, .Net, MSSQL Server DB, Oracle DB, and SSR
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
- High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business and technical environments.
- Client-focused attitude – a customer advocate.
- Consulting experience in enterprise systems implementations
- Ability to breakdown complex information to simple solution requirements
Business Domain Focus
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development / support
Technical Domain Focus
- Experience with data analysis and relational databases.
- Skilled at working with large data sets, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
- Basic programming skills and data analytics e.g. HTML, SQL, Excel, Access, Business Objects, etc.
- Executive report and dashboard design, SQL / SSRS, KPI’ s, Tableau etc.
- Training / certification in ITIL or equivalent