SAP Hybris Developer
400 South Tryon Street Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
Responsible for designing, building, and testing of the Hybris Commerce application components for the SAP Customer Engagement Platform.
Internally, this multi-year program will positively impact our business by driving efficiencies, consistencies and insights.
Externally, the Customer Connect platform will transform how we serve customers, providing them with the easy, personalized experience they expect from service providers. It’ s the modernization we need. And the simplification customers deserve.
Multi-release program that will implement the SAP product suite including (but not limited to): Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C), Hybris Marketing, Hybris Commerce, Hybris Billing, HANA Analytics and ISU (on S4HANA). The program will be using a hybrid waterfall / agile methodology.
The successful applicant must possess knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of application development, demonstrate good written and verbal communications skills - with peers, customers and management; and exercise good situational judgment as it relates to troubleshooting problems.
• Analyze, design, build and test application components (including configurations, extensions and workflows, where needed)
• Identification and definition of technical requirements, including performance, support and SOX compliance
• Support the development of an application development standards
• Collaborate with IT and business teams
• Identify and escalate program issues / risks
• Promote documentation, traceability, and best practices for future state system operations
Educational Background/Type of degree – High School, Associate, Bachelor, Master: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Years of prior equivalent work related experience in lieu of a degree (if applicable): Minimum of 5 years of related business experience
Years of prior work related experience in addition to a degree: Minimum 3 years as a Hybris Commerce developer
Job-specific knowledge or skills: 5 years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence
• Subject matter expertise with design and development in Hybris Commerce
• Practical experience with Customer Information Systems (CIS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications (delivery or support).
• Familiar with or experience developing in the SAP Product Suite including Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C), Hybris Marketing, Hybris Commerce, Hybris Billing, HANA Analytics and ISU.