4000 wisconsin avenue Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a SAS/Python/Unix Developer with 5+ years of experience to work with our direct client in Washington, DC. The right candidate will have experience in the industry. This is an immediate need.
- Automate SAS applications relating to the calculation of earnings at risk. Coding will be done primarily in SAS (70%), but the developer will also code in Python, and in a Unix environment.
- Contribute to all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) for financial modeling application components and systems.
- Able to design and implement new application architecture for a financial process to integrate with existing modeling architecture framework.
- Collaborate with other team members and business units.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance testing.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MUST HAVE SAS, Python and Unix experience.
- 5+ years using, coding within SAS, SAS macro language with strong experience deciphering existing SAS code.
- 3 years Python Command Line experience
- 5+ years in a UNIX/LINUX SASGRID environment.
- Agile experience (Kanban preferred).
- Developer experience with financial statements/modelling highly desired.
- Business knowledge with prior experience in financial industry.