Sage X3 ERP Specialist
771 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
The Position Details
ERP Specialist specialist supports the software critical to our operations. As part of the IT team, this person’ s key responsibilities include developing Sage X3 ERP workflows and processes, troubleshooting ERP issues, training end users, and collaborating with the ERP team to create and implement improvements to the Sage X3 ERP system.
- Plan and perform Sage ERP X3 software implementations at client’ s workplace within the scope of the job.
- Assist clients, through advisory services like business process reviews, systems selections, and IT planning, in determining which business processes can and should be automated and how these automated functions may be integrated into the rest of the business and technical environment.
- Assisting clients in managing job expectations and timeline requirements.
- Effectively present information and respond to groups of managers as well as provide onsite training for client’ s personnel
- Test for compatibility and proper function of applications including Sage authorized third party software products. (FRx, Crystal Reports).
- Perform the underlying analysis and prepare functional and detailed design specifications for extensions, integrations, and/or customizations.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to resolve implementation issues and help client set standards for software functionality.
- Interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in written and verbal form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Working knowledge of Sage ERP X3 business software and the X3 product framework and requirements or other ERP
- Sage certifications
- 2 plus years’ experience in implementation, training and providing client support within the X3 environment.