Sales Enablement Specialist
4250 Connecticut Ave Washington District of Columbia USA 20008 Washington, District Of Columbia 2008
Objective: As a member of the Sales Enablement Team, provide customer facing teams with skills development, content and tools to help them sell Fannie Mae’ s Single Family value proposition more effectively and improve the customer experience.
• 7-10 years of experience in sales enablement, sales, or marketing roles with increasing responsibility and a consistent record of high achievement.
• Thorough understanding of the primary/secondary mortgage market end-to-end business, including capital markets knowledge.
• Demonstrated expertise creating compelling messaging, positioning and marketing narratives to support sales efforts and drive improved results.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in one-on-one and group settings. Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management.
• Proven experience creating sales enablement collateral for sales teams (e.g. company presentations, new product pitches) and account management teams (e.g. Quarterly Business Reviews, new product presentations.)
• Knowledgeable about sales methodology, consultative selling, and sales enablement.
• Demonstrated experience providing feedback and coaching to customer facing teams, leads, and other key stakeholders.
• Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills, as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles.
• Outstanding prioritization skills, with demonstrated capacity to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Strong preference for experience in and understanding of the end-to-end mortgage market.
• Sales Process: Champion the sales process within our customer-facing teams, while seeking improvements that impact the teams’ productivity, account goals and overall performance.
• Adoption: Work closely with account teams to identify and overcome customer challenges to adopting new digital products and capabilities.
• Content: Create content to enable customer-facing teams to advance relationships and product adoption such as success stories, competitive fact sheets, pitch-decks, and product collateral geared toward target customers.
• Insights: Identify and share customer insights from the field with strategy, marketing and digital products teams. Work with strategy and insights team to identify relevant market trends and share appropriate content with account teams.
o Participate in learning delivery sessions for customer facing teams, including the value proposition for new business capabilities, customer intelligence & research, testimonials and connecting new business capabilities to the Single Family strategy.
o Coach team leads on the coaching program and delivering feedback / coaching to individual contributors on their team.
o Lead role-specific on-boarding efforts and deliver ongoing sales process and account planning skills coaching to help build high performing teams.
• Tools: Identify and manage tools to enable the sales processes and learning efforts, including determining appropriate metrics to measure effectiveness of tools and teams.